+34 965 922 501SUBMIT PROPERTY

WHAT IS NEW

MILLMILLONARY MARK SCHEINBERG SEARCH FOR REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES IN SPAIN

MILLMILLONARY MARK SCHEINBERG SEARCH FOR REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES IN SPAIN

Mark Scheinberg, co-founder of the online poker empire PokerStars, stars in one of the largest real estate transactions in Spain by becoming Villar Mir’s partner in the Canalejas project. The Canadian connection seems to have the key to the landing of one of the largest American fortunes in the Spanish real estate market. Last September, [...]

Read more →

THE PRICE OF NEW HOUSING GREW BY 3,3% IN 2016

THE PRICE OF NEW HOUSING GREW BY 3,3% IN 2016

The price of new housing grew by 3.3% in 2016, after closing the second half of the year with a rise of 1.9% in provincial capitals, to an average value of 2,120 euros per square meter, according to The report of ST Valuation Company. Specifically, the average price of a 90-square-meter type home in the [...]

Read more →

THE EURIBOR CLOSES 2016 IN MIND HISTORICAL

THE EURIBOR CLOSES 2016 IN MIND HISTORICAL

The Euribor index, which is the index of most Spanish mortgages, closed December at historical lows in monthly rate, standing at -0.08% and adding almost a year in negative territory. Experts predict that the index will continue to decline at least in the short term given the scant change in ECB policy. “The golden age [...]

Read more →

IS IT REQUIRED TO HAVE THE CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY?

IS IT REQUIRED TO HAVE THE CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY?

The certificate of occupancy, also called license first or second occupation, is a document that verifies that housing meets minimum habitability conditions. The document is issued by the council of each locality. To achieve this, you need a technical report of a professional architect or engineer, depending on the autonomous community, corroborating that your home [...]

Read more →

THE END OF THE FLOATING-RATE MORTAGE?

THE END OF THE FLOATING-RATE MORTAGE?

57.3% of mortgages formalized in May signed with fixed or mixed interest, while the remaining 42.7% variable rate, according to the quarterly report of the Spanish Mortgage Association (AHE). The AHE stresses that fixed rate mortgages “are gaining ground” because of the advantages it provides in terms of stability, both as borrowers mortgaged entities in [...]

Read more →

SPAIN IS THE 7TH MOST DESIRED WORLD DESTINATION TO BUY A PROPERTY BY CHINESE PEOPLE

SPAIN IS THE 7TH MOST DESIRED WORLD DESTINATION TO BUY A PROPERTY BY CHINESE PEOPLE

Spain is in the crosshairs of the upper middle class of China to make real estate investments. At least that point that receives queries Juwai, China’s largest portal property abroad. According searches being made by Chinese citizens, Spain is the seventh world favorite destination for a housing investment after the United States, Australia, Canada, United [...]

Read more →

HOW TO DEAL WITH THE PORTABILITY OF YOUR PHONE AND INTERNET

HOW TO DEAL WITH THE PORTABILITY OF YOUR PHONE AND INTERNET

Portability is a process by which an operator change is managed another, either in the fixed line, in moving line or Internet connection. Changes can always be difficult, but information is much easier to know all the keys on portability. 1. Portability fixed line and Internet Fixed telephony services and Internet are considered by companies [...]

Read more →

SECURITY CAMERAS IN A COMMUNITY OF OWNERS

SECURITY CAMERAS IN A COMMUNITY OF OWNERS

1. Can I install security cameras in my community neighbors? Yes, provided that the purpose of the cameras is monitoring and installation is approved in Board of Proprietors by the favorable vote of 3/5 of the participation quotas. 2. What is the “duty to report”? As it stated in the L.O.P.D. must inform users of [...]

Read more →

CHARGING YOUR ELECTRIC CAR AT HOME

CHARGING YOUR ELECTRIC CAR AT HOME

Spain is increasing sales of electric cars recorded a total of 19,231 units last year. You may have heard about an electricity tariff with a cheaper hours and more expensive. Did you help to save on your car but also in your daily consumption? Electric Rate with Time Discrimination The rate with time-difference two or [...]

Read more →

THE NKADA PROJECT

THE NKADA PROJECT

Although there are ideas and proposals, many countries are beginning to become overwhelmed with finding a solution to the millions of plastic bottles they use every day. And since Nigeria it has come a very attractive alternative. An NGO of central African country has shown that with 14,000 bottles and lots of sand can build [...]

Read more →